took place on Saturday 22 October 2011 in Bad Honnef.
Julina Memorial School for Deaf Children e. V.
Purpose of the association are, to construct and operate a school for deaf children in Mityana Uganda.
This is done through financial support in the following areas:
- Building a school with
- Dining room
- Bedrooms and living rooms for the teachers
- Availability of teaching materials
- Support of children from very poor families
- Support in the medical care of children
- Promotion of small sub-projects, the vocational training for the older pupils and the long-term financing of school operations
- Promoting the training of teachers.
The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes as defined in section "tax-privileged purposes" of the tax code.
The founding members met on the rooftop terrace of the Catholic Social Institute for two group photos.
Front row (left to right):
Dorothy Dau (Magdeburg), Tumusiime-Jane Roes (Cologne), Melanie Eimermacher (Bad Honnef),
Father John Paul Jjumba (currently Bad Honnef)
Back row (left to right):
Joanita Hafermalz (Cologne), Oliver Roes (Cologne), Dr. Hans-Jürgen Dengel (Bad Honnef), Harald Hillemanns (Cologne)